Fall comes pretty late for us in the south so while the rest of the country is showing off their sweater weather and cozy looks that go with it our summer temperature still powers through! I've learned to accept this and create my version of a Florida Fall wardrobe that includes some of those beautiful foliage colors and textures but still heat appropriate.
1. There is something about these Thin Heeled Western Booties I just can't get enough of. For those that don't like a heel these look way more intimidating than they really are. Jeans, dresses and skirts would look great with these booties and the brown color keeps them from looking too dressy. Western details will be around a lot this season. If you're still not digging the heel these Marc Fisher Charly Western Bootie are another favorite option of mine! And for my 90's peeps these are very reminiscent of the booties we all rocked with our bootcut jeans except now it's cool that we show off the whole shoe!
2. This Lack Of Color Lola Cap has been on my list for awhile. I have always had a thing for hats and I love wearing them even with a t-shirt, jean combo. This one adds a chic cool factor to any outfit.
3. Target's Woman's Satin Cami is stunning in person. Such a beautiful copper color that can be layered with a cardigan sweater or a chic Moto jacket when it gets cooler. It also looks great against our tans that we still have for the moment!
4. I have heard a lot of buzz about this brand, Summer Fridays, with both their Overnight Mask & Their Insta-famous Jet Lag Mask. When the season starts to change your skincare needs to change too. Both these masks can help with rich moisture & exfoliation for that glowy-skin look I love year round.
5. I've never met a Too Faced Palette that I didn't love and their Gingerbread Spice Eye Shadow Palette is no exception! All those warm rich fall colors that smell like the Holidays. You can create everyday wearable looks or switch it up for a more festive look.
6. To go along with this gorgeous palette is Too Faced's Melted Gingerbread Girl Liquify Long Wear Matte Lipstick, say that quickly! These lipstick formulas are a favorite of mine and I have more than I'd care to admit. This color is a beautiful brick red perfect for those that aren't comfortable rocking that bright red lip, this is a great alternative color that works with a lot of skin tones.
7. Revolves's Blaine Sweater Dress is bright green and gorgeous! We will see a lot of neon this fall and I'm okay with that if it's done right. You can dress this down with a bootie or even a jean jacket around the waist or dress it up with an unexpected clear heel.
8. Leather skirts are always a expected so I'm going with these leather Tie Wasted Shorts. The belted paperbag waist trend is following from summer and I love these unexpected bottoms with a graphic tee , sweater, or blouse with a blazer. Dress them up with a heel or keep them cool with a slouchy boot.
9. Anything leopard goes this season especially in shoes! From slides to these leopard print booties they are great with jeans, dresses, skirts or leggings.
10. They're not boyfriend or girlfriend cut but just a simple relaxed fit, straight let with raw hems. Love these Wesley relaxed distressed denim with a bootie or even a simple heel as in the picture above, add a basic Tee then you look pulled together without a lot of fuss. That's my favorite kind of outfit!